Banking Vacancy Jobs-South Africa 2017/2018-Senior Manager
- Location: National, ZA
- Nedbank Recruiting
- Closing date: 6 September 2017
Nedbank Group Technology
- Nedbank’s centralised technology unit is responsible for all the components of the Group’s Technology processing, development and system support.
- To manage a portfolio through multiple teams with a medium term strategic horizon.
Financial and Business Results:
- Ensure that all individual and department results were delivered within budget to deadlines
- Deliver services to client expectations and Nedbank standards
- Quality projects / processes / systems delivered on time and were fully aligned to Nedbank’s business requirements
- Provided agreed information, resources, professional advice and strategic contribution (on time, in budget, within quality standard)
- Managed Stakeholder RelationshipsDeliver services on client expectations and Nedbank standards by ensuring the Service Level Agreement, Operational level agreements , contractual agreements, and project schedules are met as stipulated
- Advise and consult to clients by providing professional solutions that meet the requirements of the clients business needs.
- Ensure that professional solutions delivered within agreed parameters and timelines.
- Ensure that Professional solutions demonstrate a balance of best of breed and return on investment for the client.
- Enable the building of commercially viable relationships with clients by providing quality advice to clients
- Monitor and manage client, service providers/ vendors, partners and other stakeholder expectations.
- Actively engage to Establish Trust and respect of department members, direct reports, stakeholders & manager/s through active engagement with all parties
- Managed Financial and Business Results
- Ensure that all individual and department results are delivered within budget to deadlines.
- Ensure budget targets are met by effectively executing and complying to Divisional billing requirements and target.
- Ensure that transparent transfer pricing for provision of products and services for the business area are being followed through Activity Justified Transfer Pricing (AJTP) model (aligned to GT service model) by establishing costs, prices and conditions.
- Ensure effective targeted cost recovery through monitoring and ensuring all times are captured by staff on a weekly basis.
- Ensure quality projects / processes / systems delivered on time and are fully aligned to Nedbank’s business requirements.
- Provide agreed information, resources, professional advice and strategic contribution to relevant stakeholders on time, in budget, within quality standards.
Client and Relationship Results:
- Delivered best practice services to client expectations
- Monitored and managed client, service providers, partners and other stakeholder expectations, built long term relations
- Proactively supported and shared information and knowledge with peers in own and other departments and functions
- Trusted and respected by department members, direct reports and manager/s
- Effective communication and relationship networks upwards, downwards, sideways and outwards
- Managed Internal ProcessesOperationalise Divisional Strategy by ensuring all supervisors and first line managers understand and prioritise work in alignment to Divisional Strategy.
- Empower First line managers and effective performance measures that are empowering and aligned to strategy by clearly defining their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure professional field is leveraged to enable strategy and that proposed solutions related to field are embedded in strategy.
- Select appropriate professional frameworks, methods/ supporting technologies in line with Agreed Architecture and expected return on investments
- Manage multiple assets through the development , implementation , review of strategies and planning for area.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- BSC Computer science
- BComm Information Technology
- Post graduate management qualification
Minimum Experience Level
- 6 years line management 10 years IT Industry experien
- Experience in the Banking industry and operations environment, Digital Banking and Transactional banking would be an advantage.
- Building Partnerships
- Facilitating Change
- Leading Through Vision and Values
- Business Acumen
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Driving for Results
- Selecting Talent
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566