Department of Employment and Labour hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Factory Store Administrator. The application will close on 11th November 2019.
Salary: R257 508per annum
Department of Employment and Labour advertised post is as follows:
- FACTORY STORE ADMINISTRATOR REF NO: HR 4/19/07/03
- National Diploma/B Degree in Purchasing Management/Assets Management /Facility Management/Logistic Management or relevant qualifications.
- Six months relevant experience.
- Knowledge: Public Service Regulation, Public Service Act,Public Finance Management Act, Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act,Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment, Treasury Regulations, Supply Chain Management Systems and Processes, Assets Management.
- Skills: Financial Management, Analysis, Problem solving, Presentation, Planning and Organizing, Communication (verbal and written), Computer literacy, Report writing.
How to apply
Chief Director: Human Resources Management: Private Bag X 117, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at 215 Francis Baard Street. FOR ATTENTION: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Operations, Head Office. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Ms S Ndaba Tel No: (012) 843 7300
See Also : Vacancies Published Yesterday