Dept of International Relations and Cooperation: Jobs / Vacancies (Sep 2019) – Chief Information Officer
Department of International Relations and Cooperation hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Information Officer. The application will close on 13th September 2019.
Department of International Relations and Cooperation advertised post is as follows:
- Chief Information Officer, Ref no: 26713/01
- Applicants must be in possession of an NQF level 7 or equivalent qualification in Information Technology or related field;
- NQF8 of higher will be an added advantage;
- 5 years’ experience at a senior management level within the ICT environment
- Financial Management;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- People Management and Empowerment
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus;
- Knowledge Management;
- Service Delivery Innovation;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Extensive knowledge of Service Desk and Management tools, Service Level Agreements and Contracts;
- Knowledge of Voice over IP infrastructure;
- Knowledge and understanding of Legislation governing the Public Service e.g. Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act, SITA Act28 of 2002, Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act, Public Finance Management Act;
- Knowledge of Information management best practices such as Information System Audits and Control Association (ISACA);
- Knowledge of ICT Governance Frameworks such as ITIL, CoBIT, Government Wide Enterprise Architecture (GWEA), the Open Group Architecture Forum and Governance of ICT Policy Framework (CGICTPF);
- Understanding of the Transversal Systems.
How to apply
Please e-mail your application to email@example.com Please quote the reference number or post name in the subject line of the e-mail in order to receive an acknowledgement.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (duly completed and hand signed) obtainable from any Public Service department accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications and Identity Document.
ENQUIRIES: Ms T Mahlangu, tel. (012) 351-1576
See Also : Vacancies Published this Yesterday