Dept of Trade and Industry: Jobs / Vacancies (Nov 2019) – Audit and Risk Committee Member
Department of Small Business Development hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Audit and Risk Committee Members. The application will close on 8th November 2019 @ 16:00.
Department of Small Business Development advertised post is as follows:
- AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE MEMBERS REF NO: DBSD/19/19 (X2 POSTS)
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CA, CIA, CISA, MBA, masters and honors degree.
- Senior Management experience in Accounting, Auditing, Governance, Financial Management, Legal, Business Administration, Ethics and Risk Management and experience as a member of the Audit Committee or a Board of Directors.
- Experience in fraud and anti-corruption, enterprise development and public sector will serve as an advantage to complements the skills set for the Audit and Risk Committee.
- The members shall perform audit committee responsibilities as outlined in section 3.1 of the Treasury Regulation.
How to apply
Applications can be submitted by post to: The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X672, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at Block G, the dti Campus, 77 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form, (unsigned Z83 forms will disqualify an application) which can be obtained from any Government institution.
ENQUIRIES: Enquiries for all advertised posts should be directed to Ms N. Buthelezi, Tel No: (012) 394-41757/45286/43097.
See Also : Vacancies Published Yesterday