Dept of Treasury: Jobs / Vacancies (Nov 2019) – Senior Financial Analyst
Department of Treasury hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Financial Analyst. The application will close on 11th November 2019 @ 12:00.
Department of Treasury advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REF NO: S051/2019
- A minimum BCom: Law/ Commerce or related (Majored in Commercial Law).
- A LLB qualification will serve as an added advantage.
- 4 years’ experience obtained within Public Finance and/or Public Entities environment.
- Working knowledge and experience of the PFMA/King Codes and Corporate Governance practices.
- Knowledge and experience of the policy framework of government on Corporate Governance and Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge and experience of Corporate governance and dissemination of data.
How to apply
Applications must be e-mail to Recruit.ALM@treasury.gov.za. Applications should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, fully completed Z83 (non-negotiable) and certified copies of qualifications and ID. Please forward your application in PDF format.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Lorraine Pale Tel No: (012) 406 9087
See Also : Vacancies Published Yesterday