GPAA: Jobs / Vacancies (Nov 2019) – Client Liaison Officer
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Client Liaison Officer. The application will close on 8th November 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Cape Town
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER: WESTERN CAPE REF NO: CLO/WC/2019/10-1P
- A three year degree/national diploma or equivalent three year qualification (at least 360 credits) with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in client relations management.
- Computer literacy that would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license is mandatory, at least two years old (a certified copy must be attached to the application).
- Proficiency in English is a requirement and the ability to speak any of the other official languages in the province applying for, would be an added advantage.
- Geographical knowledge of the province for which application is made.
- Excellent customer relations experience.
- The applications of individuals currently residing in Western Cape may receive preference.
- Knowledge of Employee benefits.
- Knowledge of client relations management.
- Knowledge of GPAA/GEPF’S products and services.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong customer orientation and customer relations.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in and outside the organization.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. Outgoing personality.
- Ability to build strong network relationships.
- Ability to take responsibility and to work independently.
- Analytical skills.
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, Pretoria or Private Bag x63, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to our Western Cape Regional Office at 21 Floor, Thibault Square, standard Bank Building, Long Street, City Centre, Cape Town. FOR ATTENTION: Ms Ntsibakazi Mtshabe at Recruitment.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable on the internet at http://www.gpaa.gov.za (Originally signed).
ENQUIRIES: Ms Ntsibakazi Mtshabe Tel No: (012)399 2758
See Also : Vacancies Published Yesterday