graduate I.T/Telecoms job- Test Analyst
- Diploma or the equivalent qualification and industry experience within IT/eCommerce
- Formal training in testing theory or equivalent industry experience (e.g. ISTQB Testing Certification)
- Proven experience in a test management role, to include line management and coaching/mentoring
- Proven current experience in creating or maintaining data-driven automated testing for distributed systems
- Minimum 3 years professional software testing experience in complex distributed systems
- Automated testing using open source tool sets. Knowledge of test management products and tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Demonstrated experience using scripting techniques for test scripts (not just record and playback)
- Proven experience (recent) working in a continuous integration environment where automated tests were developed and run regularly
against the current builds.
- Proven experience working in a software engineering group where several teams contributed to a single release
- Interpret user requirements to elaborate acceptance criteria and create concise automated test.
- Getting involved in establishing and implementing a detailed plan, as well as hands-on software testing.
- Identify and report risks and issues;
- Tracking the success of the solutions
- Writing and executing test scripts for software and systems to detect faults.
- Provide technical support to Customer Service team with critical bug fixes
- Support web-based applications
- Knowledge sharing – Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service record
- Keeping software and systems documentation up to date
- Log, review and manage defects;
- Report test progress;
- Keeping written records of defects and bugs that are discovered during testing;
- Analysing the defects and bugs to identify what is causing them;
- Developing or recommending solutions to fix any problems discovered during testing;Technical skills required:
- Version control tools for source code/data
- Understanding of API protocols
- Test Documentation and Test Management tools
- Routine Database Administration (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Defect/requirements management tools
- Development experience (UI)
- Application Security, Risk and Governance experience
- Recent experience with a REST web service API or similar
- Hands on experience on more than one agile project
Do You Have Previous Experience In Test Management?
How Many Previous/ Current Testing Experience Do You Have
Fax your CV to 0864829140