nedbank careers graduate-Practitioner – Functional Trainer
- Location: Pretoria, ZA
- Nedbank Recruiting
- Requisition Number: 65686
- Closing Date : 29 August 2017
- Career Stream: Organisational Effectiveness (Learning and Od)
To facilitate and optimise Learning and Development sessions on processes; products; systems and technology to improve the knowledge; skills and performance of employees thereby enhancing the overall performance of the business.
- Achieve goals and objectives, understanding and demonstrating the Nedbank vision and values.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity, team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example. Improve or enhance processes.
- Ensure Nedbank requirements are met and relevant training provided. Gain buy in, determine and apply learning styles that would yield the best results.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and determine business needs to planning training interventions and ensuring accurate monitoring and tracking against outputs.
- Request and analyse feedback from delegates on training interventions.
- Ensure skills required for optimal performance is transferred. Monitor delivery against targets. Assist in the facilitation of transfer pricing to Business Unit(s) and meet financial objectives.
- Enhance productivity by recommending and implementing new training methods that deliver the best results and improved performance.
- Gain knowledge of learning solutions.
- Conduct learning interventions in accordance with relevant standards, using appropriate training methods/tools/ learning styles to ensure optimal transfer of skill to entire audience, helping individuals and groups to manage their own learning.
- Monitor transfer of knowledge by making use of necessary tools to assess learner progress and competence against training intervention objectives.
- Ensure training related administration has been arranged.
- Develop appropriate training and development presentation material to pre-empt any system or technical glitches to meet intervention objectives.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- B Degree
- Certified technical trainer
Type of Exposure
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- Facilitating training session
- Interacting with various levels of management
- Managing conflict situations
- Delivering presentations adjusting technique to meet audience requirements
- Evaluating instructor performance for internal training program
- Identifying organisational training gaps(e.g. based on projected production processes; changes and other factors)
- Planning and organising
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Delivering training programs
- Implementing a strategic plan.
- Working with clients to solve client problems
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 years facilitating experience in the related business environment
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Communication Strategies
- Employee training/development
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Group instruction and facilitation methods
- Methods for measuring training effectiveness
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant Nedbank product knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Training evaluation procedures
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Building Trust
- Formal Presentation
- Gaining Commitment
- Continuous Improvement
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566