Office of the Chief Justice: Jobs / Vacancies (Nov 2019) – Human Resource Practitioner
Office of the Chief Justice hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Human Resource Practitioner. The application will close on 8th November 2019.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Office of the Chief Justice advertised post is as follows:
- HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTITIONER REF NO: 2019/624/OCJ
- A 3-year Degree or National Diploma in HRM/Public Administration/Management or Equivalent Qualification;
- At least three (03) years functional experience in Human Resource Management within the Public Service;
- Extensive knowledge of Persal system (Attach certificates); Supervisory experience will be an added advantage;
- A valid code B drivers’ license.
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of the relevant Human Resource Management Legislation/Directives;
- Knowledge of Persal system;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Good interpersonal and public relation skills;
- Good administration and organizational skills;
- Customer Service Skills;
- Time management and Confidentiality;
- Supervisory and leadership skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice Service Centre, Limpopo, Private Bag X9693, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver to the High Court of South Africa: Limpopo Division, Polokwane, 36 Biccard & Bodenstein Street, Polokwane, 0699.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Masemola T/ Ms. Phadziri N Tel No: (015) 230 4051 /4008
See Also : Vacancies Published Yesterday