Online Applications For Universities in South Africa 2018 : Residences/Accommodation – University Of Limpopo
Turfloop Campus Residences caters all levels of students from first year to postgraduate level. Senior students are accommodated in the single rooms whilst our junior students share a double room. Each room comes equipped with a bed, a desk and chair, bookshelves and a wardrobe.
Most rooms share a common bathroom on each floor. A wired and wireless internet access facility is also available in our halls of residences.
The Postgraduate villages consist of family units where students share a kitchen, bathroom and dining rooms. This set up caters for Honours and Masters students.
- Post Graduate Village – Masters and doctorate students only.
- Post Graduate Residences – Mainly Honors Students
- High Rise Residencies – Undergraduate and completing students (those in their final year).
- Plattelands – For physically challenged students, post graduate students and student governance members.
- Prefabricated Residences – First entering students.
015 268 2520 (male students)
015 268 2570 (female students)
Continue on the next page
You can also check our List of all Bursary Application forms 2018 – 2019 (Available now!) / Online Applications For Universities in South Africa 2018 (Here)