Part Time Jobs South Africa 2017/2018-Marketing / Graphic Design Administration in Menlo Park, Pretoria
Advertised By Private
Job Type: Part-Time
Employment Equity: Non EE/AA
Are you creative in nature? Do you thrive under pressure? Are you driven by results? Are you very technologically capable, yet creative and able to quickly identify with your audience what message and product will appeal to that audience? Are you focused on results based on creating a plan and follow through while playing a key role in helping grow the business through marketing initiatives and programs to generate leads, referrals and interest?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then YOU are who we are looking for!
We need someone who would be able to work on, design and format a variety of simple to complex print and digital products and activities, such as flyers, social media, email marketing, newsletters, presentation boards, event invitations, do re-touching of photos, corporate communications and corporate identity whilst maintaining the organisation’s visual ‘brand’.
You will work to a brief agreed with the Marketing and Media Manager, in consultation with the Principal as well as relevant property consultants, where you will develop creative ideas and concepts, in line with the corporate brand.
You will need to manage multiple tasks that could incorporate design, marketing and other tasks simultaneously.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge on industry software and a professional approach to time and deadlines as well as accurate work of a high standard.
This is a part-time on-site position that pays and hourly rate of R40 – R50 per hour negotiable according to experience. Hours per month will average 72 hours depending on need.
Skills and Requirements
- Either in possession of, or studying towards a Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline, qualification preferable.
- At least 2+ years of combined design, graphics and marketing experience essential.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically inDesign and PhotoShop, including the ability to create / modify infographics, manipulate photos and vector graphics, and develop marketing materials quickly, is essential.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Can think strategically and be proactive with ideas / opportunities.
- Creative flair with the ability to take concepts and ideas and transform them into images.
- Detail oriented, well organised, creative thinker who is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while still being extremely professional and service orientated.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and people-orientated team player with the ability to work independently and to prioritise responsibilities, attend to details and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with ‘Marketing / Graphic Design Administration’ in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 8 September 2017 and if you haven’t heard from us in two weeks you can consider your application unsuccessful.
Please Share! and like our Facebook page Jobsreel.com
WARNING: Jobsreel.com does not charge Job Seekers. Jobsreel.com is not responsible for monies paid to Scammers. Please beware of Scammers
- Part time Function Work
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- FUNCTION WORK
- OPEN VAXANCIES FOR IMMIDIATE OCCUPATION. APPLY BOW
- Student Direct Marketer
- Fashion Consultant
- Finance Office Assistant
- DATA CAPTURER
- Sales Person
- AU Pair – Pretoria