Part Time Receptionist job Vacancies South Africa 2017/2018-Front Desk Receptionist in Eastern Cape
- East London, Buffalo City, Eastern Cape
- Our Client Legal Service Institution is seeking a Receptionist for their branch in East London.
- Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering the switchboard, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- 1-2 years proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance. Solid written and verbal communication skills. Salary R8500pm.
To Apply For This Opportunity Send Your CV And Qualifications:
Fax ***********/ Attention Amanda Ref:mzansiad193
Call Us On:**********
We Do Not Charge Candidate Any Money…
- Minimum level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 1
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
- Patient/Ward Clerk
- Front Desk – Receptionist-Gauteng
- Admin clerk
- Front desk receptionist
- Support Secretary
- Junior Office Clerk
- Reception & office administrator
- Office Administrator
- Secretary III (Gauteng – Pretoria)